... I crave drinking A1 sauce straight from the bottle.
...commercials make me cry.
...the thought that my husband isn't a fan of the kitty, makes me cry.
...you know where all of the restrooms are located in the grocery store.
...I can smell the steaks the next door neighbor is cooking.
...everything gives me heartburn.
...stupid things tick me off. Oh wait, that's even when I'm not pregnant.
...I get mad at my husband for not being more sympathetic.
...I'm sad because the kitty doesn't want to snuggle. After all, we are snuggle buddies and soul mates.
...I'm tired after sleeping 11hrs then taking a 4hr nap.
...I carry plastic bags and paper towels in the truck and my purse for when the sickness hits.
And this is just the first trimester.
Oh friend, I know, I know. All of it. Really, it will be so worth it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wait, except for the cat thing. I don't enjoy them either. Please don't let that make you cry!
ReplyDeleteJessie...Please refer to reason #3 and change "husband" to "anyone."
ReplyDelete;)